Fireside Chat with Dr. Vincent Dumouchel
10 Apr 2020 - Mandy
Q and A session with a developer/designer/doctor!
We are lucky enough to have Dr. Vincent Dumouchel to join us for a fireside Q and A session! He will spend an hour with us on Thursday April 16th 1:00 UTC/Wednesday April 15th 21:00 MDT to chat about anything you have questions about! He wears many hats! Currently he is:
- Part time: ER and hospital ward family physician (50 hours a month), during COVID been adding another 20-30 hours per month full on in Telemedicine with 2 companies (Maple and EQcare) now covering 5 provinces in Canada.
- Part time: Director of a healthcare division of 150+ tech agency in montreal. (my division has 4 people though only at this time)
- Actively designing products with Sketch/Figma for the last 5 years.
- Coding in React/React native + GraphQL + Postgres for all his personal projects
- Giving a go at AWS Amplify’s framework to automate all his back end stuff
He has also completed a full time 3 month coding bootcamp with Simon Stern (one of our organizers) in Toronto spring 2019. Now he’s fully autonomous about all IT projects that come through the healthcare division at Logient and works mostly on those projects as a design lead + subject matter expert
He is happy to help bridge some of the hackathon projects with real “on the field” experience both as a ER doc and designer/coder!
Add the event to your calendar here